Sunday, January 15, 2012
1. Song that always makes you sad? A Beautiful Mess by Jason Mraz
2. Last thing you bought? Groceries and Cat Litter
3. Last person you argued with? Walker Cash
4. Do you put butter before putting the peanut butter on? What?! No!
5. One of your stuffed animals’ names as a kid? I honestly don't remember.
6. Did you ever at one time own a Barenaked Ladies CD? Yes.
7. Favorite day of the week? Probably Saturday.
8. Favorite sundae topping? Caramel.
9. Did you take piano lessons? No, but I wish that I had.
10. Most frequent song played? By me? Probably Turning Tables by Adele.
11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy? Hoarders.
12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey? Basketball.
13. Date someone older or younger? Younger.
14. One place you could travel right now? Downstairs.
15. Do you use umbrellas? It's probably 50/50. Sometimes I prepare, and sometimes I just let myself get soaked.
16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem? That'd be a no.
17. Favorite cheese? I don't eat cheese anymore, but when I did I'd have had to say cream cheese. Now, Tofutti's Better Than Cream Cheese...
18. The Smith’s or The Cure? The Smith's. Hate The Cure.
19. Do you prefer blondes or brunettes? Brunettes.
20. Best job you ever had? Loved managing the restaurant for the first few years.
21. Did you go to your high school prom? Both of them, only we called it "Gala".
22. Perfect time to wake up? In a perfect world? 10am.
23. Perfect time to go to bed? Midnight.
24. Do you use your queen right away in chess? Never. Always save her and the king for the end.
25. Ever been in a car accident? Many.
26. Closer to mom or dad…or neither? Mom.
27. What age is this exciting life over for you? Are you asking that I predict my death? 80 sounds good.
28. What decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager? 80's
29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned? I had a pair of brown suede high-heeled boots that I wore forever. Not sure if they were my favorite, but that's what came to mind.
30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school? No.
31. Were you in track and field? God, no.
32. Were you ever in a school talent show? Always.
33. Have you ever written in a library book? Never.
34. Allergic to? Lactose intolerant.
35. Favorite fruit? Raspberries, lately.
Posted by Shangrila at 7:27 PM