Sunday, January 22, 2012
36. Have you watched American Horror Story? Nope. I just googled it, and it looks too scary. I used to have to wait for my husband to get home before watching Xfiles, and even then could only watch with my back against the wall, wrapped in a blanket.
37. Baseball hat or toque? Okay, I just googled toque ("What the hell is a toque?!") and then realized that it really doesn't matter, because I don't wear either. On a really bitterly cold day, I might grab a scarf and drape it over my head before wrapping it around my neck, but that's about it.
38. Do you shampoo or soap up first in the shower? Always shampoo. Taught to wash from the head down.
39. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste? Always wet. Dry with toothpaste is just yucky.
40. Pen or pencil? Pen. I mostly use pencils like chopsticks to hold my bun in place.
41. Have you ever gambled at a casino? Only if nickle slots count.
42. Have you thrown up on a plane? No.
43. Have you thrown up in a car? No. The only time I was close, my girlfriend Jenn said, "Don't you dare throw up in my car!", so I didn't.
44. Have you thrown up at work? Yes? I don't know/remember.
45. Do you scream on roller coasters? No.
46. How many shoes do you have? About 10 pairs, but most of those are warm-weather wear. Currently have three pairs in rotation: flats, black slip-ons and plain black moccasins.
47. Who was your first roommate? Heather Eckloff, at the art HS, MCAE (now PCAE).
48. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk for the first time? Tequila Sunrises. My boyfriend at the time was mixing them, so they were lotsa Tequila, very little "sunrise"!
49. What was your first job? Working in a hospital laundry, when I was fifteen.
50. What was your first car? Chevy 'Ebrity (the C-E-L had fallen off). I loved that car!
51. When did you go to your first funeral? When my grandfather, Richard Rottman died.
52. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? About eight.
53. Who was your first grade teacher? Sister-Mary-I Don't Remember.
54. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? My boyfriend had a pilot's license and took me up in his Cessna above Anoka, MN when I was about fifteen. (No, my parents didn't know.)
55. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? I never did.
56. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them? My first best friend was Shanin Suminski. She lived across the street from me and I just loved her. Her dad came to my mother's funeral and told me that Shanin had died from a rare condition years ago when we were young women, and I was devastated.
57. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents’ house? The HS dorm? My Nana's? Jesse and my's first apartment? I'm not sure which applies.
58. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? My husband. Followed closely by one of my sisters.
59. Whose wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? Our dear friends Jenn and Wayne's wedding.
60. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Hit snooze. Put on my glasses.
61. What was the first concert you attended? Jason Mraz.
62. First tattoo or piercing? Ears pierced by my Auntie Mary and one of her girlfriends against my mom's wishes when I was twelve.
63. First celebrity crush? Christian Bale in Newsies.
Posted by Shangrila at 7:53 PM