Friday, January 6, 2012
1. Discussions about theology with my husband are wonderful and interesting and keep me constantly evolving, questioning, seeking, finding.
2. My husband leaves again for the truck in two hours, and I hate saying, "goodbye."
3. I think it's time for me to finally pack away all of our beautiful holiday decorations for another year. Planning on picking up a few ornament storage bins this weekend for just that purpose.
4. Playing with my 'Wreck This Journal' puts a smile on my face.
5. Maybe sometime , someday, I will learn balance. I am a very black&white thinker, and would like to figure out a way to merge parts of my life that I rigidly compartmentalize. It doesn't always have to be one or the other, Ange!
6. My family gives me strength. So does protein, and memory.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to celebrating 12th night with the children after taking their daddy to his truck, tomorrow my plans include a visit to Half Price books and Michael's to redeem Christmas gift cards, cleaning and crochet, and maybe a visit with my girlfriend Adrienne and her children and Sunday, I want to sleep in!
Posted by Shangrila at 11:52 AM