Friday, November 13, 2009
1. The last band I saw live was at a Jason Mraz concert.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is spending time with my sisters. (If you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday)
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is starting to take shape in the form of copious lists.
4. Thoughts of chocolate fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear elaborate sequined gowns, ropes of rhinestones and a black feather boa everywhere. Oh! and maybe a tiara!
6. Bagpipes + Mike Meyers=Hilarious in So I Married An Axe Murderer.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to writing, tomorrow my plans include writing and Sunday, I want to get ahead on my NaNo word count...by writing!
Posted by Shangrila at 11:28 PM