Friday, November 6, 2009
1. Plans and schedules and to-do lists, oh my!
2. I'm happy when things are in order.
3. The last thing I drank was Diet Pepsi from a red plastic 160z disposable cup.
4. One of the most valuable things in my life is tradition, a link between myself and those that came before me.
5. I like artichokes on my pizza.
6. Dear November, thank you for the beautiful weather today. Would you mind keeping it warm and sunny out until I've finished fall clean-up in the backyard? Also, what do you say we leave the leaf-raking for April or May to worry about?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching movies with the W's and getting into bed at a halfway decent hour since I reached my NaNoWriMo word quota early today, tomorrow my plans include scrubbing the kitchen floor and writing, writing, writing and Sunday, I want to reorganize the kids' room, unpack some of the boxes from mom's, wash and lay out the kids' clothes for the school week, and remember to take out the garbage. Also, write-write-writey-write-write!"