1. Well, ok, maybe I suck at this "posting every day" thing!.
2. Hanging off the edge of my bed, upside down to crack my back-- that's a stretch!
3. When I'm making something, creating something, is when I am truly happy. I've learned, finally, that I have to make it a priority for the sake of my short and long-term happiness.
4. Downloading the Couch to 5k program to my ipod already (and starting it!) would make me more than a bit healthier.
5. And frankly, I've been planning on doing that forever, so I need to. Really, really need to.
6. They say that money is the root of all evil. But it is, as Bernadette Peters would say "ve-ery ve-ery" necessary.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my husband being home, tomorrow my plans include going to Doug and Tonya's wedding anniversary and Sunday, I want to have a wonderful time at my niece Sophia's 8th birthday party!